An Architectural Interior Design job is now available with a successful boutique design studio in SW London. Fantastic opportunity to work on hotels, members clubs & residential projects in the UK and overseas. Salary of up to £55,000.
The practice counts many serious art collectors, families, and hotel operators as their clients and has been featured in design magazines around the world. They are now looking for talented Architectural Interior Designers with a passion for continental architecture & interior design to join them on a permanent basis and work under the Creative Director and Head of Projects.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will act as Lead Architectural Interior Designer on awarded projects with the input on an oversee basis from the Head of Projects. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Taking responsibility for the development of the interior design, architectural details, presentations, and the project deliverables with input from the Creative Director and Head of Projects
– Providing design and technical support on presentation materials, furniture selections, specifications, client correspondence and project files
– Assisting with preparation/development on projects with drawings, models, images, mood boards and other documents relating to the design as required with the Senior FF&E Designer
– Researching materials and finishes
– Liaising with members of the external design team and other associated organisations or companies
– Attending client meetings
– Further development & understanding of financial aspects of running a design project on time and within budget
– Representing the company when communicating with outside reps, vendors, etc
Required Skills & Experience
– 3+ years' experience working as an Architectural Interior Designer/Interior Architect/Technical Designer
– 2+ years' experience in the luxury hospitality or luxury residential sectors
– Experience working on all stages of a project from conception to completion
– Experience / working knowledge of collaborating alongside top-level architects, FF&E co-ordinators, Project Managers, and HNWI
– Desirable skill in tendering and presentation documents for high net worth review
– Concept skills, with free hand sketching ability, identifying details and the creative direction from the offset – – Experienced in AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign and MS Office
What you get back
Salary of up to £55,000 DOE
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Interior Designer Job in London – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Gaby Montero Ref: 12224)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
To see more Chinese jobs please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf AND pfteamchina Ref: 21102 Your New Job Title: Mandarin...Apply For This Job
Award-winning, multi-disciplinary Architecture practice seeks Senior Architect to join their growing team in a highly sophisticated studio based in Central...Apply For This Job
Fully Remote * C# Developer – £50k + Benefits! Are you an experienced C# Developer who wishes to work from...Apply For This Job
Technical Artist Salary up to £60,000 Based in London Generous Benefits Package Tec Partners are working with a global mobile...Apply For This Job
CAD Design Engineer Lift Industry Design Team Installation Division London Commutable from: London, Kent, Essex, Hertfordshire Basic Salary: £30,000 –...Apply For This Job